Hair of the Day!


Yesterday I had an awesome hair day! Honestly I don't have amazing hair days every day but I do enjoy capturing pictures when they happen. =)

 It was Day 2 hair for me and I find my day 2 and 3 hair is usually better than Day 1. I also went out last night (very rare for a Tuesday but my boyfriend's band had a show) so I got dressed all nice and stuff. 


What I used in my hair to revive it from the day and for it to last all night was the Jessicurl Awe Inspiraling Spray as a refresher followed by CURLS Cashmere Jelly. I love the CURLS Cashmere Jelly on my dry hair because it adds shine, softness and really helps with frizz. I applied both products section by second (bottom back left, bottom back right, left side, right side, top of back, front left and front right(

 I also finished with 2 pumps (a little goes such a long way!) of the Devacurl Mirror Curls Serum for added shine and a little of the DevaCurl Flexible Hair Spray to hold hair in place. I don't use hairspray too often- only when going out for long nights but i find it helps help keep my curls bouncy.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top