IT Cosmetics Event at ULTA



it display and a makeup artist talking with a client



On Saturday, September 28, 2013 IT Cosmetics held a lovely event at Ulta in Clifton, NJ. This location is only about 40 minutes from me so I was lucky enough to attend the event and had such a great time!



Having been a fan of it cosmetics since early 2011 when I discovered them on QVC, I was excited for the brand and for fellow it girls old & new to be able to see such an awesome brand now in stores. Now we are able to touch, play and test out the products before buying!






awesome it products making pretty girls look their prettiest!
The event had some very talented makeup artists from IT giving clients free makeovers. All the ladies I watched looked beautiful and they all appeared to be very happy with their natural transformations.



If you haven't tried it cosmetics before, I encourage you to go to your closest ULTA to play with this awesome line of makeup. All the products are anti-aging and cruelty free. Some of my very favorites from the line include the CC+ cream, vitality lip flush in ja ne se quois, hello lashes mascara, lip liner in pretty in pink and bye bye pores finishing powder. But truth be told, I'm yet to meet an it product i am not completely crazy about!




 Check out my video review, which also includes more pictures here:


If you are curious about any it products, I have reviewed so many of their products on my channel (they are one of my very favorite brands) so here is my playlist on all IT products:  My IT Cosmetics Reviews & Demos Playlist


the it section at ulta!


<3 Diane




No comments

Back to Top