Kat Von D Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book from Sephora for Holiday 2013

Kat Von D is a beautiful and talented tattoo artist. She also has a line of makeup at Sephora which is incredible! The quality of her stuff is seriously fantastic.

As soon as I saw this Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book eyeshadow palette that came out for Holiday 2013, I knew it had to be mine:
look at all those gorgeous colors!!!!!

This palette does not disappoint! All the colors are very pigmented and glide on like butter. They are blend together so easily and when layered one upon another, they create this magical duochrome effect. There are a few repeat shades from previous palettes but there are also many shades that have not been seen before.

My review video of this palette:
 


A Quick Demo Tutorial I did with this Palette:
 






this is the look from the video. countess below brow, piaf in crease and under lower lash line and babe on lid.

this was another quick look i did. instaglam on lid, stupid autocorrect on crease and under lower lash line. under browbone i used the laura geller french vanilla highlighter.





Disclaimer: This palette was purchased with my own money. All reviews, opinions and things said on this blog and on my youtube are 100% my own thoughts and opinions. I receive no monetary compensation nor am I sponsored by any brand for my reviews unless specifically indicated.



<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top