My First Blog Post!

Hi & welcome to my blog! This blog is long overdo, I had the idea in my brain for months that I did indeed want to create a blog, it was a matter of figuring out how!

So if you don't know me- HI! My name is Diane =)

I've had a youtube channel for over a year now dedicated to beauty- tips, tricks and reviews on products for curly, wavy, blonde hair and also on growing my hair long. There are also some frun demos, tutorials and reviews on makeup and skincare products too. I am a cosmetics junkie and slightly addicted to QVC.

My youtube channel is here-- MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

This blog is meant to go hand in hand with my Youtube channel. I'll post the videos here as well- but I'll also get to write extra and include extra pictures along with my videos. I also plan on posting some fun makeup looks and good hair days mentioning products I use on here too among other fun stuff! =)

I hope you will join me in my blogging fun and please be patient in the beginning. I know this little blog doesn't look like much now, but I am still figuring it all out!




<3 diane

2 comments

  1. Congrats on your blog. Have enjoyed your curly hair product review videos.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top