Tarte Cosmetics 5 pc Holiday Amazonian Butter Lipsticks Review!

gorgeous packaging!
     Tarte Cosmetics always comes out with AWESOME holiday sets! This QVC exclusive is right up there. The Kiss & Makeup 5 piece Amazonian Butter Lipsticks has a variety of shades for any lipstick lover to enjoy.

I've been enjoying this lipstick formula since it first debuted in a TSV (today's special value) kit from tarte back in February and collecting the kits since. I was very excited to see a nice set of 5 being released



Get the Lipstick Kit Here!!!




From a very wearable nude to a classic red, plus pinks and berry shades in between, these lipsticks will match everything in your wardrobe!

Aside from that, with great ingredients such as Cupuacu & Murumuru butter from the Amazon, they will be nourishing and moisturizing your lips all winter long!






swatches
















check out my video review of these here:

 
i apply all 5 shades on my lips live!







Get the Lipstick Kit Here!!!

<3 Diane


Disclaimer: these lipsticks were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any brand for my reviews, and all my reviews are 100% honest and 100% my own.

No comments

Back to Top