Tarte Cosmetics "Beauty Without Boundaries" Today's Special Value on QVC!

Tarte Cosmetics have been one of my favorite makeup brands for years now. I love that their products work amazingly, they are all  formulated without any parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, sodium lauryl sulfate or gluten, are cruelty free and that they are anti aging with skin loving ingredients so as you are wearing your makeup you are benefiting your face!

For one day only on Tuesday September 24, 2013 you can pick up this AWESOME set by tarte on QVC either on tv, by phone or on qvc.com The set is called "Beauty Without Boundaries" and is an 8 piece collection featuring some best selling and brand new tarte items! My holy grail primer and mascara are both included in this kit and truth be told I love everything in here so much, it very well might be one of my favorite Today's Special Values from QVC of all time!

*Click Here to Buy The Kit!!*

And don't forget to sign up for auto delivery! You will receive another kit in December and another kit next year both with different bags, shades of the lipsurgence and different items!

See my original review of the kit here:




My demo tutorial featuring the items in the kit as well as other tarte products:

<3 diane

No comments

Back to Top