DevaCurl Shine Spray Review & Demo

DevaCurl is one of my favorite hair product brands! I love that their products are sulfate, silicone and paraben free.


They recently released a new finishing shine hair spray and seriously- I can't love it any more! It's AMAZING!

My hair is curly, wavy and dyed blonde so it simple does not shine naturally. Most shine products are full of silicones so while they might make your hair look nice temporarily, really they are robbing the moisture of your hair and leaving behind a coating. This product gives my hair shine while helping to moisturize, strengthen and protect it!


Check out my video for more information and the demo:


Places you can find DevaCurl products include Curlmart.com, Sephora & Ulta among others.



<3 Diane


disclaimer: i purchased this product with my own money. all reviews, opinions and things said are 100% my own thoughts and honest. I receive no monetary compensation by any company for doing my reviews.

1 comment

  1. A very interesting article. The insights are really helpful and informative. Thanks for posting.


    Silk Hair Spray

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top