Differences between IT Cosmetics Foundations & Concealers


It Cosmetics is one of my favorite makeup brands and they make some incredible products for any skin concern! They focus on great anti-aging ingredients and products that double as skincare on top of covering anything you need to be covered and are always cruelty free.

"IT Cosmetics® founder Jamie Kern Lima works with leading plastic surgeons to develop innovative, clinically-proven, problem-solving products infused with the latest breakthroughs in anti-aging technology." (this statement taken from the it cosmetics website)


There are quite a few different products for the face out now by the company in the foundations, concealers and corrector cream category. I did my best to make a video explaining what I think the differences are to help you decide which products might be best for you. I hope this video is helpful:

Products Mentioned:
-No 50 primer
-Your Skin But Better CC + Cream
-Ultra Repair O2 Foundation
-Celebration Foundation
-Bye Bye Undereye Concealer
-Bye Bye Undereye Corrector Concentrate Cream
-Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Correcting Creme


IT Cosmetics is available on QVC & QVC.com, itcosmetics.com and ulta


<3 Diane


disclaimer: products mentioned are a mix of those purchased with my own money and those sent by the company previously for review consideration. I receive no monetary compensation for my reviews and all thoughts and opinions expressed are 100% my own and truthful, like always.

No comments

Back to Top