IT Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof Gel Eyeliners

I'm pretty sure I LOVE just about every single product It Cosmetics comes out with. However, their old eyeliners and my waterlines sadly never became friends. When I found out they made NEW eyeliners with a different formula, I couldn't wait to get my han---err eyes? on them!!!!

The liners are gorgeously pigments and come in an array of different shades and colors. 


I am so very happy to report that I absolutely adore this new formula!!! They are automatic, so no sharpener is required, however if you are like me and do prefer a precise point of your liners, the bottom of each liner has a build in sharpener right there for you. These glide on like butter and once they go on they are staying there until they meet makeup remover at the end of the day. They didn't budge, even on my super teary, sensitive waterlines!




I also love that because these are by It Cosmetics, they are super great for your skin and also cruelty free. All of the liners are infused with anti-aging ingredients including hydrolyzed silk, collagen, peptides and anti-oxidants.

For more information and to see all of the colors swatched, please see my video review:
 

<3 Diane


disclaimer: the company provided me with these for review consideration. however, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own and honest, like always. i receive no monetary compensation for my reviews.

No comments

Back to Top