Klorane Products for Blonde Hair

conditioner, rinse & mousse
A couple of months ago I was fortunate to be a winner in a contest sponsored by Birchbox & Klorane for blondes! I won some awesome hair products specifically made for natural, highlighted and color treated blonde to light brown hair. Considering brassiness is a big hair concern for me, I am always excited to try products that promise to make my blonde lighter, brighter & more healthy!



I first tried Klorane by receiving their dry shampoo in a past Birchbox. The dry shampoo honestly was the best I used in my life and since I recently finished up my deluxe travel size, I will be purchasing the full size soon. But I had feeling other products by this brand just HAD to be good and I WAS RIGHT!





All three products have chamomile as a feature ingredient. Check out how great chamomile is for blondes, as stated on the Klorane website:


The conditioner is very concentrated and a little goes a long way. That reallys says a lot since my hair tends to drink up conditioner like it is going out of style. It made my curls easier to detangle, soft and shiny.

The rinse was a product new to me as I have never used a rinse before. There were 2 ways to use it: diluting a cap full with 4 cups of water and not rinsing out or by using the concentrated cap full and rinsing it out as the final step. Both ways worked but I moreso used the latter. When I used this product the shine in my hair was incredible. If you have blonde hair you know it could be difficult for it to look shiny!

The mousse was another lovely product. I love layering mousses under my gel when I style my hair right after the shower. I find mousse helps to enhance the definition in my wavy curls. This mousse was lightweight, helped my curl definition and again- I noticed more shine in my hair. I also was able to add a pump or two to dry hair on days 2 or 3 to give back shine and softness some days old hair can lack.

So overall I enjoyed these products and all three really made my hair more shiny! Also- the scent of these products were quite lovely. A very relaxing chamomile scent that was not overbearing or fake smelling in any way.

Check out my video review here:


You can shop for these products on the Klorane Website or in the Birchbox Shop

Birchbox is a monthly subscription service and for $10 a month you can have a variety of hair, makeup, skincare and lifestyle products mailed to your door each month! Click here to sign up!


<3 Diane


disclaimer: i won these products in a contest for bloggers for review consideration. i receive no money for my reviews and all opinions and thoughts are 100% my and truthful, as they always will be.

No comments

Back to Top