Mally Beauty Your Best Days Are Ahead Collection

On October 1st, Mally released an exclusive kit on QVC in honor and to help raise Breast Cancer Awareness. Having lost her own mom at age 17, this is a cause near and dear to her heart. This is a cause I also always do what I can to help support because I have known several people who we lost from this horrible disease and I truly believe a cure must be found ASAP. Portions of the purchase of this kit goes to help funding Breast Cancer Research.








The kit is called "Your Brightest Days are Ahead Collection" because, as she stated during her QVC on air presentations, Mally said her mom used to always say that to her. The products in this kit are meant to brighten your whole face and make you look like your prettiest version of yourself. I feel that they do just that. This is one of my favorite kits from Mally Ever. 





 I have everything from this kit, except for the mascara on my face in these picture.









                                                                                                 Lipstick, Shadow Stick & Eyeliner
Right: Without Flash // Left: Flash

Each Kit Contains:
  • 0.4-oz Perfect Prep Under-Eye Brightener
  • 0.26-oz Perfect Skin Illuminating Refiner
  • 0.13-oz Luxury Lipstick in Pilar Pink
  • 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick in Empowering Lilac
  • 0.04-oz Evercolor Starlight Eyeliner in Brown
  • 0.39-oz Volumizing Mascara in Black
  • Sharpener
  • Brush
  • Tote 

















 I  love the colors of the Evercolor Shadow Stick & Lipstick in this kit. Pilar Pink, which was named after Mally's mother, is the most beautiful shade of bright (but not scary) pink and it makes my teeth look whiter. I have used many of Mally's Everycolor Shadow Sticks and the Empowering Lilac is my absolutely favorite! It is a gorgeous Lilac Pink with undertones and is stunning.



Of course the rest of the items in the kit too are great! The Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener has been a HG (holy grail) makeup item for me since it debuted in January 2012!



For more information on everything and to see swatches, check out my video:



<3 Diane



disclaimer: this kit was purchased with my own money. I receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All things said are my own, truthful thoughts and opinions.

No comments

Back to Top