Tarte Cosmetics Eye Opener Eyeliner Set Holiday 2013

Another Tarte Cosmetics Holiday 2013 set! They really do make some of the best holiday sets and these are only the beginning of my reviews =)



The Eye Opener Eyeliner Set is another QVC exclusive set featuring a wardrobe of 12 buttery eyeliners infused with skin loving goodies such as Amazonian Clay.



This is NOT the same formula as my favorite smoldereyes formula by tarte but these pencils do come in a close second. They glide on so easily, have nice pigmentation and I find them to stay on my waterline about 5 hours before needing to retouch. I have super sensitive, watery eyes so the fact a liner goes on my waterlines at all is amazing.


Colors Include (not in order of pic)
-nude
-bronze
-brown
-chocolate
-plum
-antique gold
-hunter green
-jungle green
-navy
-charcoal
-black
-golden plum


Watch my video review which also includes a demo and swatches here:



swatches with flash

swatches without flash



Shop here:

 

<3 Diane



disclaimer: this was sent to me from qvc for consideration. i receive no monetary compensation from any company mentioned for doing my reviews. all reviews & opinions are 100% honest & my own thoughts.
 

No comments

Back to Top