Tarte Cosmetics Gorgeous Getaways Ulta Exclusive Holiday 2013

And the glory that is the tarte cosmetics Holiday 2013 limited edition sets continues on!!! Today I have a review of the "Gorgeous Getaways" palette which is exclsuive to Ulta Beauty! This set is very unique. It comes in a beautiful box with a flip top that has a mirror, and underneath is a pull out draw. The set contains four sections of four shadows each and a blush per section. Each section can be removed to take out and carry with the included compact mirror! Also in this set are three full size maracuja lip glosses with a doe applicator which I personally prefer over the old pen click version. The shadows and blushes both contain one of tarte's signature ingredients, Amazonian Clay which help balance out and improve the skin. I find the pigmentation to be excellent and long wearing* (*eye shadows worn with tarte's clean slate 360 degree eye shadow primer) 
I love the gloss colors!
 This palette is called "gorgeous getaways" and all of the lip glosses and eyeshadows are named after various vacation locations in the world. I thought the naming idea was cute and clever. As gorgeous as this whole palette is, I am in love with the gloss colors, especially the "New York Minute" (middle in picture) it is a unique lavender pink color. The glosses are not sheer, they have great pigment to them, taste minty and not sticky or tacky.  
The eyeshadows are a mix of mattes and shimmers. Each section has colors that coordinate together so creating looks is simplified. You can easily create box neutral every day looks and some fun looks with pops of color from this palette. The blushes are various shades ranging from peach to a bright pink (my personal fave) and I believe they will look gorgeous on every skintone.







For more information on this palette, including to see a slideshow with pictures of everything please check out my video:
 


<3 Diane 

disclaimer: this was purchased with my own money. all reviews and opinions are 100% my own thoughts and always truthful. i am not paid or endorsed by any company for my reviews.

No comments

Back to Top