It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Vol. 1 Matte Eyeshadow Palette

It Cosmetics just released a new eyeshadow palette and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! I have never seen a palette like this before. It comes with fourteen shades that are all matte and a unique "transforming pearl" shade so you can give any shade a nice, pearly sheen!

The colors are all beautiful- very wearable and pigmented but not loud or overwhelming. They blend like a dream and (on top of an eyeshadow primer) they wear all day without smudging, creasing or fading. I personally love the fact a few of the colors have a pink tone to them since I LOVE pink eyeshadows.

Like all It Cosmetics products, this palette is cruelty free and contains ingredients great for the skin including peptides, collagen, silk, acai green tea, plus vitamins a, c, and e!

You can use any of these shadows wet, dry as shadows and also as eyeliners so this is truly a versatile palette! What also excites me is the fact this says "Volume 1" It makes me think there will be more palettes like this in the future!!

Check out my video for a more detailed review plus swatches!

 

<3 Diane

disclaimer: this palette was purchased with my own money. all reviews, opinions and thoughts are my own and honest, as always.

 

No comments

Back to Top