Dalton (Doll 10) Cosmetics Charming Lipstick Collection

I have said this before but it is worth me repeating- I have become obsessed with Dalton lip products!! I just love how her lipsticks glide on like butter, they are super pigmented and so good for the lips! I have been eyeing this set for a few months now but tried to convince myself I didn't need it. Yes, I'm silly to think I didn't need these. Ultimately the lip product junkie won and I got this Charming Lipstick Set and I am oh so glad I did because yes indeed, I did need it. If you LOVE pink lipsticks just like me- stop reading now, go to the link and order and thank me later. I'm serious!!! All four lipsticks in this collection are shades of pinks and they are perfect shades at that.

The shades are a variety ranging from nude to light pink to bright pink to berry and they make the whole face look brighter. On the top of each lipstick is a cute little charm that makes them oh so girly and fun! These are smaller than the average size Dalton lipstick but there is still a ton of product in each tube.

These lipsticks wore for a few hours so I am quite pleased with the staying power. In this freezing cold winter they are keeping my lips moisturized and nourished. As stated on the QVC site, they are full of vitamins minerals and oils such as jojoba, avocado and almond so they are treating your lips while making you look pretty. All four of them also have a nice glossy finish.
 
key to my heart

 
show me the ring

i heart you
naughty & nice





 I really enjoy all 4 shades, there is not a dud in the bunch but my favorites are "show me the ring" and "i heart you" I'm hoping Dalton considers releasing these colors permanantly in her line.




For more information, live swatches and a detailed review check out my video:
 









click here to buy the charming lipstick set!  





discliamer: this set was purchased with my own money. all thoughts, opinions and things said are 100% my own and truthful, as always.

<3 Diane






















No comments

Back to Top