Dalton (Doll10) Cosmetics Classic Couture Eyeshadow Palette

I have really been enjoying some Dalton Cosmetics products from QVC. Her lip products (lip sticks, glosses, etc) especially have impressed me. For a while now I have wanted to try some of her eyeshadows (I am an eyeshadow JUNKIE) and as soon as I saw this Classic Couture Eyeshadow Palette released for Holiday 2013 I knew it HAD to be mine!


Before anything else, I must say they pans are HUGE!!!! Seriously, you get so much product for the money (roughly around $40ish) I think this palette is going to last the rest of my life. Also included in the price are two nice double ended brushes so you get everything you need!

see the video for a demo of this look!
This palette is sleek and light so great for travel and also houses a huge mirror which is a bonus. They also contain an oxygen complex and vitamins to help anti-aging on the eyelids! I keep saying this palette is "romantic" in shades- there are beautiful pinks, purples, a taupe a brown and a cream. It is a very wearable palette and you can also use any shadow as a liner. The pigmentation is buildable so it is good if you want to go easier with color or you can build up. The shadows all blended nicely together. All six colors have sheen to them but no heavy shimmer or glitter. None were matte. One thing I will note is there was some very slight fall out with certain shades, but not much at all. When worn over an eyeshadow primer the colors lasted a good 8 hours before I began to notice slight. fading


Check out my video for more information and for swatches and a demo!
 


<3 Diane

Disclaimer: this palette was sent to me for review consideration. All opinions, thoughts and things said are 100% honest and my own, as always.

No comments

Back to Top