good hair day & outfit for a night out



Last weekend my wonderful boyfriend took me overnight to Atlantic City for a nice mini escape. We had a lot of fun!! I kept my outfit simple yet cute with a tunic top that had sole bling for detail, gray leggings and boots! 

I had second day hair which is the best day of the hair cycle for me. 


I love the color of my lips. It's a mix of 3 different colors from 3 brands: it cosmetics YLBB liner in pretty in pink, mally lipstick in pilar pink and one of theg tarte glosses from the 15 piece gloss for words set from qvc =)

And yes I know my roots are looking gross! LOL I go to get them touched up in a few days =)

<3 Diane



2 comments

  1. Your makeup looks great! Could you post which foundation you are wearing (looks great in the photos) and eye makeup. Thanks and keep the videos coming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. foundation was tarte amazonian clay foundation- if you check out my most recent makeup videos from december 2013 it mentioned most things i use regularly =)

      Delete

Back to Top