Mally Beauty Effortless Airbrush Mousse & Full Face Demo

The Effortless Airbrush Mousse is the newest foundaton from Mally Beauty. It is available on QVC and comes in 5 shades (fair, light, medium, tan and rich) I went with the shade medium and it is almost an exact match to my skintone. It is worth noting this particular shade is on the lighter side of medium. This foundation is said to be long wearing, moisturizing and leaves an airbrushed finish behind- and I completely agree! It left me with a very natural finish that wasn't too matte and not overly glowly and wore all day without fading. My skin just looked like a better version of itself. The foundation has buildable coverage from medium to almost but not quite full. Application was easy but you have to be sure to shake the can first- this allows air to get in the formula and is what makes it look "airbrushed"

For a full review of this new foundation, plus to hear me compare it to all other Mally foundations, check out my video below:
 

 If you would like to see my demo this foundation, along with a full face of using mostly Mally Beauty products including some from her most recent December 2013 Today's Special Value kit, watch here: 
 
 


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top