Tarte Wanderlust Lipsurgence Collection Holiday 2013

Holiday 2013 from Tarte Cosmetics seem to be never ending and believe me when I tell you I am not complaining about it!!!! The value and great products they put in their sets make me so happy. This particular set is a set I wasn't sure we would see this year since it did come to us rather late in the season (compared to when they started releasing their sets in September) But- better late than never!

The Wanderlust 5 Piece Lip Surgence Collection is a QVC exclusive and brings us 5 FULL SIZE Lipsurgence lippies in 3 different formulas: 2 lip cremes, 2 lusters and 1 tint. They all glide on the lips smoothy and smell of mint. I find all five colors to be wearable and pretty:

for a detailed review, live swatches of all 5 colors plus a comparison to the lipsurgences in the recent Bow & Go kit, check out my video here:



kind
 
miracle
 
heartfelt
dashing
 









festive

No comments

Back to Top