Another Good Hair Day w/SheaMoisture Monoi Line


I still have to do my officially review of the new SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi Line (I am aiming to do that this weekend. I just want to try the Weekly Therapy as a Deep Treatment first) but man I have been obsessed with these products. I had to capture another great hair day with these products, just like I did last week in this post It's so much easier when my boyfriend takes the pics for me. I don't get to see him during the week (sad face) so I had to do my best selfies.


This wash I used the shampoo from the line, then I used a conditioning toner to help the brassiness in my blonde hair (more on that in a different post but the product is manic panic virgin snow) and then I used the rinse out conditioner as a leave in followed by my usual after shower styling products: living proof prime, restore cream, devacurl b'leave in, arcangel gel, argan oil)

What was different about this wash though was most of the time I air dry my hair but for whatever reason I was extra cold and had to diffuse. The labels state on these products they are supposed to help with frizz and provide heat protection and much to my delight they really did! I did spray my Living Proof Restore Spray before diffusing but by the time I was done I realized I had better curl definition and A LOT LESS FRIZZ than I usually do when I diffuse. I also felt my hair was diffused in less time than usual. It had to be because of the Monoi line!!!

I will be continuing to use this line for a while and they will remain in my rotation for the foreseeable future (but you know me, product junkie can't stick to just one line ever)I am so impressed and pleased with the results and my full on review is coming soon!

Oh by the way, though the company did send me the products to review I actually went to Target and stocked up on them during the SheaMoisture BOGO 1/2 off sale!


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top