Awesome Hair Day thanks to SheaMoisture's New Monoi Line!

I have been playing with the new SheaMoisture Tahitian Noni & Monoi line this week. A full and thorough review will be on here and on Youtube after I continue to use for at least another week or so but I am already so in love and impressed with the results I had to play photoshoot (thanks to my patient boyfriend Tommie) and capture the good hair day!
The new line is created for Wavy, Curly & Frizzy Hair :::jumps up and down and points to self::: This basically describes me to a T. The products are infused with tahitian noni, monoi, keratin, peptides and botanicals. I'll get into all of the products and their details next time, don't worry. This was my second time washing and playing with the products...
The pictures you see are of freshly washed hair! The first thing I noticed it my hair was certainly not as frizzy or fluffy as it usually is on day 1! I also really am enjoying the SHINE and minimal frizz. I also think I got very good curl definition. It was actually even less frizzy but I got caught in some fog and drizzling rain.
What I used: Shampooed with the shampoo (sulfate free) from this line, used the Smooth & Repair Nourishing Hair Masque and sat with it under my Huetiful Hair Steamer. Once steaming was done I took my Q-Redew to target steam the ends of my hair even more....
....Once that was done I used the Rinse Out Conditioner from the line as my leave in, then used my usual "holy grail" post shower styling products: Living Proof Prime, Restore Cream, DevaCurl B'Leave in, Jessicurl Spiralicious and sealed with Pure Argan Oil. My ends need a trim really soon. One thing I am concerned about it my hair is looking a bit darker and brassy towards the ends- not quite sure if this is from the products, me not using enough purple conditioner or what. So I will be toning them on Monday. I am crossing my fingers that it isn't a product ingredient in this line doing it since I am so impressed by everything else!
I really love the results of this masque with the steamer. I'm already going into panic "I need backup and backups of backups of this masque" mode. The masque is meant for moisture. There is also another treatment- a weekly hair & scalp therapy you can use as a pre poo or a deep treatment that is protein based. I will be steaming with that one next week.


Stay tuned for a more thorough review, video and blog post featuring the new SheaMoisture line!



<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top