puffs plus lotion are great this winter!

I received these Puffs plus Lotion travel pack of tissues in the Jolly VoxBox from Influenster. These tissues have been a lifesaver lately! It has been beyond freezing in New York and my nose has been running. Since using these tissues I have noticed my nose has not been as red or raw as it usually would be with this kind of weather. This little pack also fits everywhere- purse, jacket pocket, car cup holder! I'm happy I discovered these and they are for sure a repuchase. Plus the packaging is pretty! =)



disclaimer: I received these complimentary from Influenster. Influenster is a site where you can receive products to review based on surveys and questions. All reviews, opinions and things stated are my own and honest


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top