Pureology Essential Repair Masque & Color Max UV Spray Review

Pureology is one of my favorite lines for my color treated hair. A while back I did a video review of the Perfect 4 Paltinum line- a line geared towards blondes! At the time my hair was a little darker than it is now and it worked well then and still is great. You can see the video on that line here.


In this more recent video I reviewed 2 products from their Essential Repair line. This line is infused with soymilk and biotin and was developed for really distressed hair. I review the Essential Repair Masque which is a deep treatment that renews strength and softness while maintaining color and the Color Max UV Spray which helps to add more color protection and shine.


Check out my review and thoughts on these products by watching the video below:

disclaimer: these were bought with my own money

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top