Sally Hansen #CSMTKO Nail Polish Review

I received three bottles of the Complete Salon Manicure by Sally Hansen courtesy of Influenster to test out and review. I was so excited when these came because this formula is actually already my favorite nail polish! I was extra happy these are 3 colors I do not have (my favorite color is "Naked Ambition" which is a perfect nude with slight pink to it)

The company states it has 7 benefits in 1 bottle:
-base coat,
-strengthener,
-growth treatment,
-color,
-top coat,
-chip resistant
-gel shine finish.


I am not one of those super talented, amazing nail art, perfect manicure type people. Nope. I am pretty much on the complete opposite end of that spectrum so if I am going to paint my nails I want it to be quick, easy and fail proof. These polishes pass that test. The brush is perfect so I don't color outside the lines (aka my nails), I only need 2 to 3 coats since the pigmentation is lovely and I also don't have to fuss or bother with additional base or top coats. I love the shine and they don't chip on me for quite a few days which is a record. Most polish, even expensive "salon brand" ones chip within a day. But not these. If you need good nail polish that will hold up I highly suggest trying these out!

Check out my video for more of a review:


disclaimer: these were provided to me complimentary from influenster to review. however all thoughts, opinions and words expressed are 100% my own and honest, as always.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top