Laura Geller Love Me Dew Lip Crayon

So the other day I was in Ulta Beauty with one of those awesome 20% off the whole store coupons which include the prestige brands!

You can check out my haul video at the end which is mostly hair care but I did wind up buying one makeup item. I have been eyeing these Laura Geller Love Me Dew lip crayons since they debuted on QVC months ago so I figured with 20% off it would be a great time to try one.


Since I am buying less makeup overall I only bought one instead of two. I went with the shade Dragon Fruit Sorbet which is a beautiful hot pink but I also had my eye on Purple Currant! The original price before 20% off were $16 each.

left: no flash // right: flash
So the good is with antioxidants including vitamin e the lip crayon is super moisturizing! It feels like a balm and applies so easily. The color is beautiful, vibrant and pigmented with a nice glossy finish. And it smells delicious! It smells like cake and my boyfriend kept laughing at me sniffing it. Also good is it is retractable so no sharpener is needed. 

dragon fruit sorbet
However my one gripe is there is no stain or much staying power. This is truly a balm/lipstick and will disappear as soon as you eat or drink- but if you don't mind reapplying constantly I think you will enjoy this formula. It comes in an array of beautifully pigmented colors.

Check out the rest of my Ulta haul here:

disclaimer: this was purchased with my own money. all reviews and opinions are my own. I receive no monetary compensation for my reviews.


<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top