Tarte Cosmetics be MATTEnificent Palette & 3 Demos!

gorgeous cover
I am a girl who loves pink and rosey eyeshadows. I also really like a matte formula. So when I saw one of my very favorite brands, Tarte Cosmetics, was releasing a limited edition palette that combined the two I knew it had to be mine. Spoiler alert: I love this palette so much I had to run out and get a backup!! Yes, it is that serious.

The Tarte "be MATTEnificent" palette is a first of it's kind for the brand offering six shadows, two shadow liners and an Amazonian Clay blush in an all matter formula. Encased in the beautiful packaging, it also contains a mini double ended brush that is not to be discounted because the crease side of this little brush is the best I have ever used.
all matte!


What is also new about this palette is that everything is infused with tarte's new "colored clay" ingredient. The colored clay helps to mattify,
as well as brighten, even and sooth the skin on the cheeks and eyelids. So yes this is skincare in makeup! Now I have been a fan of tarte for years and their eyeshadows are only improving more and more as time goes on. These are the most blend-able, buttery, smooth matte eyeshadows I have ever tried. I fell in love with the consistency and pigmentation of them. I have been wearing them over tarte's clean slate eyeshadow primer and they stay on all day without budging, creasing or fading on me.
swatches

I have not been able to put this palette down since I bought it. The colors just suit me so well and there is such a variety of looks I can come up with from every day natural to more smokey and intense for night time. I also love how small it is because it makes it perfect to travel with. The palette also includes a card with two looks and step by step instructions on how to achieve them.

This palette is limited edition and available on tarte's site, Sephora and Ulta.




I went ahead and did 3 looks specifically for my YouTube and blog. You can see the pictures here then check out the video to see how to achieve each one!

look 1
look 2
look 3
Check out my video for a more detailed review and the demos of all 3 looks!

disclaimer: this was purchased with my own money. i receive no monetary compensation for my reviews and all thoughts and opinions are my own, as always

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top