Tarte Cosmetics Cheek Stains Review & Swatches!

So in a complete blonde moment, I totally thought I did this blog already but I did not- so sorry!  I had the video up on Youtube a few weeks ago. Tarte Cosmetics recently relaunched their ever popular cheek stains for the Spring 2014 collection! The cheek stain was the very first product Maureen Kelly (founder & CEO of tarte) created in her New York City apartment in I think it was 1999.

The cheek stains are now housed in a smaller, eco friendly container with beautiful labels that I am absolutely obsessed with! (seriously- i want the "flush" shades wrapper as a wall paper!) The stains come in two formulas: gel or cream depending on the tops and they are very natural looking and wear all day. I also like wearing them on my lips too! A little goes a long way with these and you can build up the intensity to your desire.

What is also great about them is they have a super fruit complex™ of  five most active antioxidant-rich superfruits (maracuja, goji, açaí, acerola, and pomegranate) that benefits your skin with wear!

In all honesty, as much as I LOVE tarte, I wasn't too familar with these until  now and man was I missing out! These are great- multi tasking cheek and lip colors that stay put all day and are good for my skin. What's not to like?

blissful
blushing bride
exposed
fearless
flush
natural beauty
tipsy
true love

for more details, swatches and pictures check out my video below:


disclaimer: these were provided to me by the company. i am under no obligation to review and all thoughts, opinions and statements are my own and honest, as always. i am not endorsed or sponosred by any company nor do I receive monetary compensation for my reviews.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top