Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask Review #powerofplants

Last month when I received the J'Adore VoxBox courtesy of Influenster, one of the products inside was a clay mask! I LOVE skincare and masks and incorporate them into my routine 1-2 times a week. This mask is the Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask. I have heard of the Boots brand before but never tried anything by them so I was also excited to try because it is affordable and easy to pick up (I have seen them in Target)


According to their website, The Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask is "a mineral rich oceanic clay mask that contains a negative electrical charge which acts like a magnet helping to draw deep rooted impurities out of the skin without drying. The hydrating and oil absorbing properties found inside leave skin soft, smooth and wonderfully cleansed."

My skin is combination- it isn't dry, not quite oily but does get shiny in areas and I am prone to break outs. It sounds like this mask was designed just for me skin!

When I used the mask, I left it on for about 15 minutes until it dried up. I thought the green color was very pretty! ;) Compared to other clay masks I use, this one didn't leave my skin feeling very tight and dried out after. I also did notice less shine- my skin looked more matte and my pores even looked smaller. So far I used the mask two times and plan on continuing to use until it is empty. I am enjoying the results so far- some immediate results and hopefully with long term use it will only get better!


disclaimer: this mask was provided to me complimentary from Influenster for review purposes. all opinions are honest and my own, as always. I receive no monetary compensation for my reviews.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top