Briogeo Natural Hair Products

Briogeo is a Natural Hair Care Company that contain pure, preminum and natural ingredients that help to enhance all hair textures. The products are always at least 95% natural and contain no sulfates, parabens silicones, or anything icky but do include blends of natural plant and fruit extracts, oils, antioxidants and vitamins to really have you notice a difference in your hair.  
Recently the company sent me sample packs of their Be Kind, Be Gentle Shampoo, Blossom & Bloom Volumizing Conditioner and Don't Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask to try out. I really enjoyed all the products but the deep treatment was my favorite! I loved it so much I recently just ordered the full size because it claims after 3 uses, there can be a significant decrease in hair breakage! 

Check out my video below for a detailed review of all the products:


These products are available on briogeohair.com and curlmart.com


disclaimer: these products were provided to me by the company for review consideration. i receive no money for my reviews and am not endorsed or sponsored by any company.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top