Curly Wavy Scrunch Set at the Salon Demo!

The other day when I went to the salon I brought my camera along with me! In the video below, you will meet my awesome hairstylist, Lisa and she will demo how to wash, condition and do a scrunch set on curly wavy hair! She provides a lot of greats tips as well so I hope you find them helpful and if you ever in the area come and check out her salon- they specialize in curls & waves =)











Big special thank you to Lisa & the Marucci Hair Design staff for allowing this to happen!

Please check them out:
http://www.maruccihairdesign.com
facebook.com/maruccihairdesign
instagram.com/maruccihair




<3 Diane

1 comment

  1. I'm sure Lisa appreciates your approval of her work! Having an awesome hair such as yours takes a lot of hard work to accomplish and maintain. There's a very small margin of error in hairstyling, so getting it right all of the time is an achievement! Thanks for sharing!

    Sadie Montgomery @ Hoshall's Hair Salon & Spa

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top