Hair of The Day! (day 1 and 2)

So technically this was hair of yesterday, but I tried this post twice from my ipad and let's just say the blogger app decided to hate on me. So this winter has been so dry my hair seriously just can't get enough MOISTURE. I have been using my huetiful hair steamer every week and then every other day hitting my hair with my Q-Redew hand held steamer to refresh and remoisturize.

Yesterday after shampooing with Brigeo's Be Gentle, Be Kind Shampoo I used the Curl Junkie Repair Me treatment and sat under my steamer for 2 rounds of steam. This stull smells aweful to me but it works so well with a perfect protein moisture ratio I deal with it. After that I applied Clairol Shimmer Lights for 5 minutes to try to fight the brassiness in my blonde hair.

Once all the treatments and conditioners were rinsed out I styled using SheaMoisture's Smooth & Repair Rinse Out Conditioner as a Leave In, a mix of 3 Pureology Sprays (essential repair, perfect 4 platinum miracle filler and color fanatic) because I can't decide which is my favorite of them, Living Proof Prime Styler Extender (a must!!), Wondercurl Pudding & Get Set Hair Jelly. I applied each product section by section raking them through my hair then scrunching and then plopped with my Curl Ease towel while applying my skin care and body lotion. Once out of the plop I sealed it all with pure argan oil.

I have been working through my crazy huge hair care stash lately. Operation: Use Stuff Up. I bought the Wondercurl products on Black Friday in 2012 and
have been reaching for them often to style lately. I am really pleased with the results! The pudding has just the right amount of moisture and the Jelly is an aloe based gel with good hold. Be warned- the jelly dries stiff and crunchy but scrunches out with no problem and I'm left with smooth, soft, defined curly waves. Those products are also silicone, sulfate, paraben free and natural!





And since I am on day 2 hair here is my second day hair. To refresh I just used the Mahogany Naturals Hair Juice and some Caviar Curls Velvet Leave In Detangler on the ends because like I said in the beginning, my hair lately just can't get enough moisture! I've also been battling with my hair color- brassiness and the bottom being darker than the top. It's currently infuriating me but that is a whole nother blog post.








<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top