Hair of the Day ft Nubian Heritage & Original Moxie



It's not often i do a Monday hair of the day, and that is usually because no one is around to take my pics! ;)

Monday is my wash day where I do not use heat or steam with my deep treatments. To start off, I cleansed my hair using the Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Tamanu Co-wash. this is one of my very favorite hair products ever!!!! It cleanses the hair and leaves it so so so so so silky soft. Plus it is curly girl method approved and super affordable! For a while i didn't know where to buy it locally but now curlmart.com has it so i will be stocking up! I also mixed in the Ouidad Exfoliating Scalp Treatment as i do 1-2x a week which really helps aid in hair growth.
After rinsing I stepped out of the shower and used the treatment mask from the same Nubian Heritage line. I love this mask as well. SO moisturizing and great ingredients. For my Nubian heritage product review video, click here. Anyway I left that in for about an hour and then rinsed with cool water(brrr)

to style I applied a mix of SheaMoisture conditioners I have been using as a leave in, followed by a mix of pureology sprays that help my color. i then applied Living Proof Prime- seriously any single product i put on top of this always works better with it then if i leave it out! it is another holy grail. 

Then I applied Original Moxie Oasis & Just Gel. You can expect a thorough Original Moxie review from me soon but I will say I am crazy about the oasis gel. sadly there is not enough hold for me to use it on it's own but it really enhances my curl definition and also provides incredible added shine! 

After applying those products section by section and raking them through, I plopped while I did my skincare and body care routine. Once out of the plop I sealed everything with argan oil and let it air dry.

My hair always looks soo much better air drying rather than diffusing. It's great because it is healthier for the hair but stinks because it takes hours to dry.

Overall i do have a tad bit of frizz today, but i am happy with the curl definition,shine and how soft my hair feels. Yay







<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top