It Cosmetics "CC Your Way to Beautiful Skin" QVC Today's Special Value

On Monday, March 10, 2014 It Cosmetics will have a Today's Special Value on QVC! If you don't know a Today's Special Value (TSV) is an item or kit that for one day only is offered at a great price! The It Cosmetics TSV's of the past have been incredible deals with awesome products and this one is absolutely no different!

The new TSV, "CC Your Way to Beautiful Skin" is a 4 piece collection geared to help simply your makeup routine with multi-tasking items that will help improve your skin, lips and lashes as you wear them! The value is also incredible on the deal!

Included in the kit is a SUPERSIZE of the Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream! No joke, in this kit you are getting MORE THAN DOUBLE THE SIZE of the original!!!! This truly is a multi tasking product offering seven benefits in one including:
1. Full Coverage Foundation
2. SPF 50+ UVA/UVB & Physical-Only Sunscreen
3. Brightening Color Corrector
4. Anti-aging Serum
5. Pore Minimizing Primer
6. Dark Spot Corrector
7. Moisturizing Day Cream

The CC is one of my HG (holy grail) makeup items. There are quite a few ways you can wear it but it provides full coverage and can get you out the door in a minute!  Check the video review for much more details!

Along with the CC Cream you get a brand new brush to apply it with! I LOVE It Cosmetics Brushes!!!!! They are so soft, not made from animal hair and just apply product to the face effortlessly. And they feel amazing being brushes against my skin- it's super soothing! The brush in the kit is a nice plush paddle brush.



Also in the kit is the popular Tightline Full Lash Length Black Primer- but it is now in a waterproof formula! For whatever reason, I really like the waterproof formula better than the original. I have super thin, short, blonde lashes so I need all the lash help I can get. While I can get away with the black primer on it's own, I do prefer to wear a mascara over it. It's nice because it gets down the the very root of the lash so you don't need to line your upper waterline (aka tightline) This is also is great on the lower lashes! This lash primer is also full of ingredients like biotin, collagen, oils and peptides for your lash health!


Finally, debuting in this kit is the new CC+ Lip Serum. I am already addicted! The new CC+ Lip Serum is a hydrating, anti-aging, color correcting creme gloss that is clinically proven to increase lip hydration, color correct, reduce the appearance of lip lines and increase lip suppleness! It is also infused with goodies such as collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, essential butters and oils to really help the condition of your lips. I love it because it smells like vanilla, is a really pigmented rosy shade called "Love", glides on incredibly and is not sticky or tacky at all. I REALLY hope this is released in more colors and soon!



Check out my before and after! I used everything in the kit as well as the corrector concentrate on my dark circles in the shade light, the it cosmetics blush stain in "Rose Glow", HD Bronzer and Brow Pencil:

Aside from the fact It Cosmetics products are super easy to use and have skin care benefits, I also love that they are always against animal testing and cruelty free!

For more information, a detailed review and a demo please check out my video below:



Disclaimer: The company provided me with this kit for review consideration. I also purchased a second kit off QVC with my own money to have a second shade of the CC cream. All reviews, opinions and words stated are my own honest opinions. I am not endorsed by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top