It Cosmetics Event at Ulta w/Special Guest Jamie Kern Lima! 3/22/14

Jamie Kern Lima & I
On Saturday March 22, 2014 It Cosmetics had many events at Ultas around the country. However the one at the Concord Mall in Delaware was extra special. This was the first time the founder and CEO of IT, Jamie Kern Lima would be making a special in store appearance!! Having read this on the brand's Facebook page a few weeks prior, I knew I just had to attend. I've been an IT fan since early 2012 and have always wanted to meet the wonderful lady behind the brand.

So my boyfriend, Tommie and I got in the car and took the 2 hour trip from NY & NJ. Luckily we hit no traffic and made a day out of it by going to the QVC store in Pennsylavania and the King of Prussia mall after. The weather was beautiful and in the 60s which added nicely to the day.

It Displays
I've been to two IT Ulta events prior and I always enjoy going- watching the makeup artists transform women into the most beautiful versions of themselves is awesome! I also always leave with a good makeup tip or two. One day I should schedule an appointment and have them do my makeup for fun. I also like talking to all the IT family and fellow IT lovers at these events.

So Ms. Jamie is one of the most kind, sweetest, people I ever met in my life. All the passion for her brand and love for her customers we see on QVC is 110% genuine. I was humbled she knew who I was right away! She thanks me for being an It Girl, and supporting the brand and we talked for quite a while. I jokingly said I can probably easily see the products if she ever needed someone to stand in! LOL. It's so nice and refreshing to see the beautiful people we see on tv constantly are so down to earth and truly appreciative and supportive of their customers and fans. And I plan on being a customer of IT for life: high quality cosmetics created by truly high quality people.
IT makeup artists creating IT girls

shopping the IT section! =)

Jamie chatting with IT girls
Super talented IT Makeup Artist + fellow blondie Jessica & I


If you'd like, feel free to check out my video recap of the event (and see what goodies I picked up!) here:


<3 Diane



No comments

Back to Top