Original Moxie Hair Products Review & Demo

Recently I received the chance to try out several products by the brand Original Moxie and I really enjoyed the line! Maybe you saw my hair of the day post here where I styled with some of their stuff?

Anyway, Original Moxie is a Natural Hair Care line that has a whole range of products for every hair texture and type. They have this cool 3-D Diagnostic system that helps us understand exactly which products work for our specific hair types and there are easily read labels on the bottles as well. The products are as natural, chemically free, cruelty free and environmentally friendly as possible. A lot of the products (though not all) are also silicone free and are curly girl method approved! They are enhanced with lovely essential oils and butters to help bring out the best in our hair.

day 1 hair

day 2 hair

Check out my video below for my reviews of several products including:
-Get Fresh! Sulfate Free Shampoo
-Intense Quench Deep Conditioner
-Emollience Pre Shampoo Treatment
-Oasis Moisture Gel
-Just Gel Styling Concentrate
-Twist Mist Lightweight Shine Spray


Review Video:


And if you want to see exactly how I used the products with an after shower styling routine, plus touching up day 2 hair, check out the demo tutorial video below:






Original Moxie can be found on www.originalmoxie.com and www.curlmart.com
Their website has so much incredible information about different hair types, their products and ingredients so I encourage you to check them out!


Disclaimer: Products were provided to me for review consideration. All thoughts and words expressed are my own honest opinions. I receive no monetary compensation for my reviews and am not endorsed or sponsored by any company.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top