Tarte Lipsurgence Power Pigments

I have really been loving the new Lipsurgence Power Pigmented by Tarte Cosmetics. Released for Spring 2014, these wonderful lip products are similar to the original and well loved Lipsurgences except they are even more pigmented, longer wearing and have a slimmer formula making it easy to line the lips! I have also been loving the beautiful packaging- which matches each shade to it's corresponding cheek stain!



flash
no flash
Personally, the perfect shade of pink "fearless" and nice berry "flush" are my favorites but they really all are beautiful. A bonus is they twist up from the bottom so there is no need for a pencil sharpener.








For more details, pictures and live swatches, check out my video review below:



disclaimer: these were sent to me by the company for review consideration. i am not endorsed or sponsored by tarte or any brand and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. opinions are honest and my own, as always.

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top