Beach Photoshoot Part 1 + hair of the day

Last weekend, Tommie (the boyfriend) and I went to Atlantic City to celebrate our 4 year of dating anniversary. The weather was  PERFECT!! It was in the 70s and we couldn't ask for anything better. We were hanging out on the beach a while so I asked him if we can "play photoshoot" again. My loving and patient boyfriend agreed.

I am splitting the photoshoots up to 2 separate blog posts- Day 1 & Day 2. Day 1 (this post) we were on the beach as the sun was setting and the sky was truly breathtaking. The photos below are not enhanced or edited in any way. I wanted to show you guys the beauty of the sunset sky.

I have Day 2 hair in these pictures =)


The tunic top is from the Marc Bouwer for QVC collection a few years ago.

For part 2, click here: http://curlywavydiane.blogspot.com/2014/04/beach-photoshoot-part-2-hair-of-next-day.html


Part 2 here: coming soon!

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top