Beach Photoshoot Part 2 + Hair of the Next Day

So this was the following day back on the beach in Atlantic City. Day 3 hair! I used Jessicurl Awe Inspiraling Spray, CURLS Cashmere Jelly and  Devacurl Set Up & Above.


For Part 1 click here: http://curlywavydiane.blogspot.com/2014/04/beach-photoshoot-part-1-hair-of-day.html

Some of these shots were taken from our hotel room which had an amazing beach view!

I seriously could not be happier than being near the beach on a gorgeous day
selfie ;)
Tom took this before I was ready but I like how it came out!
hair length check!

The top is from Express, sometime within the last 10 years. 

I hope you enjoyed these photoshoot blogs- I am hoping I can convince Tommie to do some more of me outside with the nicer weather approaching.


And a personal note to myself: Take the ponytail holder off your wrist! Curly girl problem- I'm sure you can relate?

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top