Hair & Makeup Of The Day

Just a quick post showing my hair and makeup today. More specifically my makeup because I'm obsessing over my eyeshadow and lip color.

The eyeshadow is so simple. It's the Mally Beauty Creme Shadow in Pink Champagne. I love it because you don't need a primer underneath, it stays put all day long, and is such a gorgeous shade of pink that brightens up my eyes! I used a Laura Geller highlighter under my brow- I want to say it's called Sugar Glow.

By the way, top pic was taken with my phone and the rest with my digital camera, which is why the coloring a slightly different.
The Lip Color is "Love Affair" from Mally's Lip Glitz trio on QVC. I will have a full video and blog post on the set too, the formula and the color are INCREDIBLE. One of my favorite lip products ever. This shade is a gorgeous pink berry, it makes my lips look fuller and stays on for hours and hours- even through eating and drinking. It also is enhanced with glitter, which I personally love.





For the rest of my face I used the It Cosmetics Awakening primer followed by the tarte BB primer in light. I use the Awakening primer every day as skincare so it's normal for me to double prime like this, but it isn't necessary.
Then I used It Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness to hide some unnecessary zits, and the tarte BB foundation in Medium.
Concealer wise I used the tarte BB under eye corrector, it cosmetics bye bye undereye in medium and Mally sunshine in a jar on top.
I contoured using the tarte sculptor crayon which is the easiest face contouring thing in existence if you ask me. I used the Mally 24/7 professional blush in pink lighter, tarte architect eyebrow pencil and set everything with the Mally clear liquid face defender.

For the rest of the eye look- mascara is layers of tarte's multipleye primer, It tightline and Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara. Lid liner is It Cosmetics Liner Love in Black- review of that soon too. And finally I lined my waterline with the Benefit Cosmetics Eye Bright.


Hair wise this is second day hair which is my best hair day in my hair cycle. I refreshed this morning using DevaCurl Mister Right, the Q-Redew hair steamer and Curls Cashmere Jelly.


The galaxy shirt I am wearing is from Urban Outfitters. I love galaxy print!


<3 Diane


No comments

Back to Top