It Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trios Review & Swatches

It Cosmetics has six shades total in their Luxe Waterproof High Performance Eyeshadows with Age Reverse & Prevent Complex. These eyeshadows are special- not only are the colors gorgeous, blend together wonderfully and last all day on the eyes without fading, but they are infused with great anti-aging ingredients including hydrolyzed collagen, green tea, acai and Vitamins A, C & E! Even better, that are formulated without talc, paraben, sulfate, mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance, and phthalates. They are also hypo-allergenic and non-comedogenic.

The trios each feature three shades which are perfectly matched to wear well together. But if you are a major IT fan like me, you probably will like mixing and matching the colors from each trio as well. There is also a small mirror and two double sided sponde appilicators housed on the bottom of the compacts so they are really easy to travel with.

The six shades include:

-Luxe Pearl
-Luxe Matte
-Pretty in Amber
-Pretty in Nudes
-Pretty in Plums
-Pretty in Smoke


Check out my video below for a more detailed review and for a swatch picture slide show!



disclaimer: some of these I bought myself and some the company did send me. I receive no monetary compensation and am not endorsed or sponsored by any company for my reviews. Everything stated is my own and honest opinions.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top