Mally Beauty & Birchbox Spring Beauty Soiree Event Recap!

Last week I was SUPER fortunate and lucky to attend a special event held by Mally Roncal of Mally Beauty (one of my favorite brands + people EVER) & Birchbox (my favorite subscription service)

 Thanks so much for my friend Isabella for allowing this to happen. The event was AMAZING- you can hear my recap and see the very generous gift bag in the video at the end. But I wanted to capture as much as I could with pictures. Some are mine, and some are taken by the Birchbox photographer so I want to make sure to give appropriate credit where credit is due =)

Mally & I

Myself & another sweet blogger. Photo by Birchbox
One of Mally's talented Makeup Artist's doing my makeup. Photo by Birchbox
About to get some brigh, fun lipstick applied. Photo by Birchbox
Orange Lip! Different from my usual PINK! ;) Photo by Birchbox.
Mally & I again! Loved her hair for this event- wavy!
yummies
lots of Mally makeup & brushes!
beautiful display of some of Mally's makeup
makeup!
lips
eyes
Check out my video for a full detailed review here:



Thank you so so much again Mally & Birchbox for having me. I really had a wonderful time!

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top