Curly Wavy Hair Demos for Days 1, 2 & 3

So I honestly thought I did a blog post to go with this video already!

Day 1 Hair
Recently I did a hair tutorial video taking you through my hair wash routine cycle and demoing what I do to my hair to style it after shower on wash day (day 1), then on day 2 and day 3.

I show what products I use and just how I style my hair! I hope you find it helpful =)
Day 2 Hair






I find my Day 1 hair is always a bit more "fluffy" and big, day 2 is my favorite- "near perfect" hair and day 3 is also really defined.

The good thing is with the products I use, because they are Curly Girl Method approved and do not cause a lot of buildup, they don't weigh my hair down in a bad way or get heavy after all the days.
Day 3 Hair

Sometimes if I am in a rush, I am not so elaborate with day 2 and/or 3 and sometimes I do occasionally wind up with nice day 4 hair also!




Check out the video here:

http://youtu.be/AKDBbJ8K5WY


<3 Diane

















No comments

Back to Top