Hair of the Day from Saturday

These are some hair of the day pics from Saturday. I am so happy with how long my hair is *finally* getting! It just shows that consistency with good hair care habits and patience truly pays off. I do think I need a trim in the near future though. I hate trims because even if it is a half an inch, it is still a half inch lost but they are so essential for overall hair growth in the long run and health of the hair. I usually trim my hair every 3 to 4 months and last time was early February.
 This is day 2 hair. The best day in my hair cycle. Day 1 I used the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair Mask with heat. I wanted to use my steamer,but was short on time and having technical difficulties with it. Day 1 styling is my favorite combo of products: Living Proof Prime, Restore Cream, Jessicurl Spiralicious and Argan oil. I also added to the mix before the gel the Wen 613 Mousse for enhanced curl defintion and treatment and Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper. You don't hear me mention the Curl Keeper in the Winter but come warm weather when my hair decides to bring on more frizz, it is an absolute must for me!
Day 2 I just refreshed using DevaCurl Mister Right, the Q-Redew and Curls Cashmere Jelly!

And if you haven't seen it yet, check out my video from February 2014 with tips on how to grow your skin long and healthy!


http://youtu.be/XDyCSvsKteQ



<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top