Makeup of the Day

I really am enjoying how my makeup came out today. It is simple, but with a pop of color perfect for this GORGEOUS Spring day!

On my eyes I primed with the tarte amazonian clay eyeshadow primer (discontinued. but their clean slate eyeshadow primer is equally amazing) and then used the Mally Beauty shadow in "pop art blue" on the lid and a little into the crease and the Laura Geller "Sugar Glow" highlighter under the brow bone. Liquid liner is by Kat Von D- I don't even know the name of it or when I bought it to be honest! But I like that I am able to make a thin line with it. Mascara is Tarte Multipleye Lash Primer, Kat Von D Immortal Lash Mascara mixed w/the Josie Maran Argan Mascara.

On my lips is the Mally Beauty Perfois Pink Lip System in "Soft Pink" I love these lip sets. There are 3 in total: Soft Pink, Classic Pink & Bright Pink. I own all three and use them for different occasions. Each comes with it's own lip liner, lipstick and high shine liquid lipstick! Of course I would love these, it's me and it's pink lips.

Face wise I have on the Tarte BB tinted Primer in Medium which is a touch too dark right now but I used the BareMinerals Bare Skin Foundation in "Shell" on top of it which is a bit too light for me. Blending well helped to achieve a great color. I usually mix the Medium Tarte BB Primer with the Light but I am dangerous low on the Light and trying to hold off for a tarte friends & family sale. The lady in Sephora color matched me a sample of the Bare Skin foundation. I thought I should have been darker but she swore that would be my shade. It gives a nice finish- full coverage, radiance but not overly dewy but it does seem to settle a bit into my fine lines. I have it as a sample and am iffy about going with the full size.

Tarte Cheek Stain in "Flush" on the cheeks topped off with the Amazonian Clay Blush also in "flush".

I contoured using the Tarte Sculptor Stick. That product is GENIUS and amazing. I'm addicted to it for easy breezy contouring!

Tarte Brow Architect for my brows was used.

Finally I set everything with the Mally Un-Diamond Powder and then Face Defender.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top