Mally Beauty Evercolor Melted Lipsticks Review & Swatches

A few weeks ago Mally had a set of lippies on QVC I just could not pass up! It was a set of 4 of her Evercolor Melted Lipsticks for $50 plus free shipping! At the time I also had a $20 QVC gift card so ordering them was a no brainer. Two of these usually sell for $38.

I have been wanting to try this lip formula from Mally for a long time now. I really love her lip products These are a hybrid formula of a lipstick, lip gloss, lip primer and lip stain in one! You get a nice wardrobe of colors and they are perfect for this time of year. Now that it is summer, I have to be careful with what lipsticks I carry around because I don't want them melting in the heat and since they are already liquid I can stay worry free!

This formula is not sticky or tacky and all four colors are very richly pigmented. I find that the darker colors stain longer than the lighter ones but all of them seem to stay on my lips for a minimum of three hours.

Of course of the four colors, my favorite is "Pretty Pink" but I enjoy them all. "Mulberry" is a bit too dark for me to begin with, I might reach for it more in Winter but it leaves a lighter, gorgeous stain behind. Finally "Punch" is a nice coral pink and "Mally Mauve" is a very pretty rose.



Mally Mauve

Mulberry

Pretty Pink

Punch   

 For a more detailed review and a lot more pics in a slideshow, make sure to check out my video below:





Disclaimer: the products in this video were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.



<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top