Mally Beauty Lip Glitz Highlighting Lipstick Trio


I have been eying the Mally Beauty Lip Glitz 3 piece Highlighting Lipstick Collection for months now. I am so happy to finally have them and wish I have gotten them sooner! I love these so much I absolutely need a second set. Being a big fan of Mally Beauty for years and always loving her different lip products, watching the demo's on QVC I was able to tell that this formula was something special and "amazois" (as Mally would say)

The QVC site describes these lippies as having a "unique gel-based texture, this moisturizing and incredibly smooth glitter pencil gives you everything you need: long wear and supreme cushion that feels amazing on your lips!" and that they are no ordinary lipsticks because aside from having "an amazing sparkle and luster to them,  their formula contains a special cocktail of ingredients to help care for your lips! Ingredients like olive oil, essential vitamins, guarana root extract, encapsulated peptides, and minerals that help moisturize, nourish and condition the lips; your lips appear more voluminous and smooth."

So what do I think? These are as close to lipstick perfection as I am ever going to fine. Fuller Lips? Check. 3 Gorgeous and totally wearable colors? Check? Moisturizing? Check. Long wearing and stain qualities? Check!

kiss me, love affair, champagne toast
I don't even know where to begin I love these so much. I like that they twist up and the actual lipstick is on the thinner side so you can line with them too. They do have glitter, so keep that in mind if you don't care for glitter but I personally love it! They leave the lips so sparkly and more full looking. They feel moisturizing and also help to fill in some of these not cute lip lines I have from drinking out of straws my whole life. All three colors last on me for a while, and I even find them to have a certain stain effect with the hot pink "Kiss Me" color staining the longest.

Finally- the colors. I truly love all 3. I am a big pink lipstick girl so having a bright berry pink, a classic pink and a nude pink in one trio makes me EXTREMELY HAPPY. I also appreciate that all 3 colors are more on the cool toned side. On one hand I would love to see Mally come out with more colors in this formula, but these shades are just so perfect for a pink lipstick loving girl I can't picture what else as I need. So as long as they never get discontinued, I will remain happy! ;)


kiss me
love affair

champagne toast
For an even more detailed review, more swatch pictures and to see me apply the products, please check out my video review below:





At the time this blog was published, these were only available on QVC.com 


Disclaimer: the products in this video were sent to me for review purposes. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top