Tarte Bow & Go Kit Spring 2nd Shipment Review & Swatches

For Holiday 2013, Tarte Cosmetics offered an awesome kit on QVC as a Today's Special Value. You can see my blog post about that shipment here. If you purchased the kit, you had the opportunity to go on auto delivery and receive another shipment for the same great price, but with different colors in the Spring. My Spring shipment *finally* arrived and I am just so excited about it!!! This was one of my favorite TSV's to date: a full eyeshadow palette, 4 Lipsurgence lip cremes, 2 lights camera, lashes mascaras and 2 smoldereyes eye pencils- all for $60!!!!!!!





What I really LOVE about this Spring shipment especially is all 4 Lipsurgences are shades of pink! If you know me at all, you probably know I LOVE pink lippies!! I hope Tarte makes these colors a permanent part of their collection, especially "Devoted" which is such a unique bright watermelon pink! I also love the soft pink color "Patient"

The eyeshadow palette has so many pretty Spring colors. I am happy there are 3 differerent shades of pink shadows because like lipstick, I also love pink shadows. To be perfectly honest, I am not a huge fan of brown and bronze eyeshadow colors personally and there are a fair amount of them in here BUT they colors are so stunning I am going to reach out of my comfort zone and enjoy playing with them!!









For a full detailed review, a swatch slideshow of everything with and without the flash on and for live demos of all the lip colors, be sure to check out my video below:





disclaimer: this was purchased with my own money. all reviews and opinions are my own and honest. I receive no compensation for my reviews and I am not endorsed by any company.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top