Tarte Golden Days & Sultry Nights Palette for Summer 2014

Tarte Cosmetics released a beautiful tropical themed palette with their Summer 2013 collection called "Golden Days & Sultry Nights". It contains five new shades of the Amazonian Clay powdered eyeshadows. I love the cover of the palette- so bright and summer like. I actually purchased it when there was a promo going on tarte's website to get a free matching scarf!!

The colors of the shadows are very pretty. Two mattes, two shimmers and one glitter. They all had excellent color pay off to me except for the gold shade which sadly, was very hard to pick up.


This palette may remind you of the Aqualillies palette from Summer 2013 and the exotic eyes eyeshadow palette. When I first saw this new palette, both of them came to mind. But it is indeed different as you will see in the video below when I compare the shades.


Also make sure to see my video for a full review, swatches and a demo showing how easy and wearable that turquoise blue color is!




Disclaimer: the products in this blog were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top