TATCHA Cleansing Oil & Dewy Skin Mist Review


A few months ago I did a first impressions on some Tatcha products. If you missed it you can read about it here. Well here I am back to give an update full review of the Pure Camellia Cleansing OIl and the Luminous Dewy Skin Mist!

I really adore this company as a whole. Everyone I have spoken to who works for Tatcha are nothing short of wonderful, the customer service is A+ and the products seriously are some of the best I ever tried out there!








I have been faithfully using the Pure Camellia Cleansing Oil every single night since I received it. I use it on dry skin, add some water to make it milky and then use my Clarisonic. A little goes a long way. On days I might not have eye makeup on I use one pump and then when I want to remove my eye makeup I use one additional pump. This cleansing oil has left my skin so very soft and smooth and I really love how it rids my face of everything, including waterproof mascara which cleansing oils I have tried in the past have failed to do. This is a staple in skincare routine now and I don't want to be without it!!!










The Luminous Dewy Skin Mist is an amazing Multi Tasker Product! The bottle of the product is absolutely stunning, pictures don't even do it justice. I feel so elegant every time I take it out to spray my face. This mist is very moisturizing and does not contain a lot of alcohol like most toners and face mists usually do. It is infused with Red Agae which is what helps not only moisturize, but almost plump the skin and give it a nice, natural glow. I use using this at night after I cleanse my face but before all my other products as a toner to prep the skin and also receive the additional moisturizing benefits. The mist is very fine and lightweight. I will also use this as a mid day refresher if I am feeling too hot or if I want to refresh my makeup. It INSTANTLY provides me with a natural radiance. Just like the cleansing oil, a little bit goes a long way with this mist.Also, this smells incredible. I can't exactly pinpoint the scent but is natural and very soothing. I love it.






For more information and a more detailed review, be sure to check out my video below:





Disclaimer: these products were purchased with my own money & also provided to me by the company. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.


<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top