2nd Shipment Tarte Color Your World w/Shades of Clay QVC Kit

In February 2014, Tarte Cosmetics had an awesome Today's Special Value kit on QVC. You can see that post here. That post also includes a demo video with all of the products.

 If you signed up for auto delivery, you would get two additional shipments of the products with different colors in the upcoming month. This is the second shipment of the "Color Your World With Shades of Clay" kit featuring Tarte's Colored Clay products.

Check out my video before for my review, swatches and unboxing!








Disclaimer: the products in this video were purchased with my own money. I am not endorsed or sponsored by any company and receive no monetary compensation for my reviews. All opinions and words stated are my own truthful thoughts, as always.
 

<3 Diane

No comments

Back to Top